A Revolutionary Antimicrobial Coating by Sanitech
Formulated in the UK by a 35 year old, 2x Queens award winning company. We exclusively distribute a revolutionary antimicrobial coating, rigorously tested in certified UK labs not only to prove it kills enveloped viruses and strains of the coronavirus, but also cytotoxicity tests to prove it is harmless to human health.
HOW IT WORKS
It is simply sprayed on to almost any surface, (porous and non porous), by a knapsack or fogger, and the polymerisation process permanently bonds it to the surface/equipment within minutes. As it dries, it creates bed of positively charged nano spikes which attract and kill negatively charged pathogens for up to 90 days. It kills the viruses mechanically, not chemically, so it’s perfectly safe for human health, including babies and toddlers, and can only be removed by abrasive items such as sandpaper.
- Kills viruses, bacteria and fungi upon impact and continues to do so for up to 90 days
- Prevents the spread of viruses and bacteria which is absolutely critical in the current climate
- Transparent and odourless
- Takes minutes to apply and dry, covering large areas in no time
- Can be used internally and externally
- Can be applied to almost any surface – porous and non-porous
- We have testing kits to enable spot checks to prove protection is still in place
TESTED BY INDEPENDENT LABS TO THESE STANDARDS
- ISO 21702:219 - Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces
- EN 14476 - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area (phase 2, step 1)
- ISO 18184:2019 - Textiles - Determination of antiviral activity of textile products - On a feline Coronavirus, Strain Munich
- ISO 10093-5: 2009 - Cytotoxicity test to show the product is non-toxic to humans
- The active ingredient has passed all four stages of OEKA-TEX - their main focus is making sure that substances are harmless to the human health
- Rot resistance Soil Burial Text BS 6085:1992 - recognised to be the most severe biological exposure for products. The products are coated with the antimicrobial coating and buried in a soil bed for a period of 28 days at a continued temperature of 30 degrees. After 28 days the various items with their coating on either maintained between 98% and 100% protection.
TESTING & GUARANTEE
We provide antimicrobial testing kits with our solution. This is to allow end users to carry out spot checks to prove the protection is still in place up to the 90 day mark. A droplet is dispensed and left for a few seconds. The droplet is then wiped away and if it has left a blue stain, it shows the protection is still in place as it reacts with the biocide.
Our Antimicrobial Coating can be used across all sectors because it can be applied internally and externally and bonds to almost any surface. This includes all types of furniture, equipment and high touch points. Here are some sectors we have been involved with and know our coating works perfectly for:
- Play Centres
- Co Working Spaces
- Sports Clubs
- Travel and Airlines
- Tourist and Popular Sites